Join the Crew
Sunday is Funday and who wouldn’t love to spend it on the water?
If you love hanging out on the water, being in the fresh air, and love to soak up the sun then the Crew Membership is perfect for you.
Two Sundays per month, our Captain selects one of his/her favorite sailing vessels from our best in class luxury sailing fleet and the Crew Members get to join them on board and help sail the beautiful waterways of St Augustine. We promise no more boring Sunday afternoons with this Crew! Come aboard – we’re expecting you!
Our goals are to help you build and/or improve your sailing skills and build a solid sailing community all while having fun on the water.
With our Crew Membership, sailors can join our weekly crew sails every Sunday with a choice of 10:00AM -1:00PM or 1:00PM – 4:00PM. As a member you are provided with a Membership Code that secures two (2) spots a calendar month. You are welcome to use both sail times in one day or select two different times throughout the month.
Since our goal is to help you improve your sailing skills, we also make available on short notice (40 hours in advance) should a crew sail not be filled that as an active member you can join that sail at not additional cost. These spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
During the sail, you will have either a USCG Captain or an ASA Sailing instructor aboard to provide instruction as each participant takes their turn performing the scheduled lesson.
Crew Membership* includes:
$275.00 per person
- (2) Sunday Captained Sailings Per Month
- During Racing Season – you are welcome to join us as we race our Jeanneau 349’s in our one-class racing. The races are the last Sunday of every month from 1PM-4PM. The day we race, we only have one time slot (1PM -4PM) since we utilize 3 vessels. Spots for our races are on a first-come, first-served basis and count as one of your 2 sails. (secure your time online).
- Join our Monthly Socials (secure your time online)
- Docking *requires ASA 118 certificate
- Fun/Sun/Fresh Air and beautiful water included
*ASA 101 Certification (or equivalent) required to join
Let’s Sail – call us today to start sailing