Welcome to our charter fleet, La Belle Vie! Our newest boat is a 2016 Jeanneau 349. Check out our charter pages for more information…
St. Augustine Sailing Enterprises has the largest Sailing Charter Fleet in Northeast Florida! Our boats are newer models, clean and well maintained, and range from 22 ft. to 42 ft. – both monohulls and catamarans. Our harbor-front office is located in St. Augustine’s premiere marina on the ICW right next to the inlet.
* At SailTime Northeast Florida, we encourage young students to learn to sail, and support the St. Augustine Yacht Club’s Junior Sailing Program (http://www.staugustineyachtclub.com/jrsailing.html) . This summer we sponsored Preston Popp in their program and welcome him to our sailing world! *
For the best sailing in the St. Augustine area, you’ve come to the right place… Gift Certificates are available toward any sailing activity we offer!
- Captained Charters – for two hours or more on your private charter – experience nature and wildlife under a gentle sail…
- Bareboat Charters – rent one of our sailboats if you are an experienced skipper
- Small Boat Sailing Club – be a member on our Hunter 216 and book your own sailing times
- SailTime membership sailing – join our fractional sailing program and sail one of our new Hunter, Beneteau, and Gemini sailboats from 35 to 42 feet
- ASA Sailing School – learn to sail or increase your skills. From ASA 101 Basic Keelboat Sailing through ASA 114 Multihull Cruising Fundamentals, and also offering Docking Endorsement
- Corporate Team Building – Call us and we’ll put together a team building event for your group.
St. Augustine Sailing is in Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor at the foot of the Vilano bridge on A1A. Both river and offshore sailing are available!
For Directions to our office and fleet, please choose ‘Contact Us’ from the Menu above.