It’s almost time for your own Private Boat Tour of Nights of Lights in St. Augustine!
Beginning Saturday, November 21, 2015 through January 31, 2016, you can reserve your own Private Viewing of this beautiful annual event. Listed in the ‘top ten places in the world to see holiday lights’ by National Geographic , you can claim the sight as your very own aboard one of our private Captained Sailing Charters. You may bring along a bottle of wine (or other libation) if you wish, and enjoy the beauty reflected on the water. Usually $265, during the holiday season this sail is just $195 for four passengers on one of our monohulls. There is room for two more at $15 each – the maximum is six passengers. Call for pricing on our catamaran. See our fleet Here. All it takes is a phone call to make this cruise a part of your holidays!
For the best sailing in the St. Augustine area, you’ve come to the right place… Gift Certificates are available toward any sailing activity we offer!
- Captained Charters – for two hours or more on your private charter – experience nature and wildlife under a gentle sail…
- Bareboat Charters – rent one of our sailboats if you are an experienced skipper
- Small Boat Sailing Club – be a member on our Hunter 216 and book your own sailing times
- SailTime membership sailing – join our fractional sailing program and sail one of our new Hunter, Beneteau, and Gemini sailboats from 35 to 42 feet
- ASA Sailing School – learn to sail or increase your skills. From ASA 101 Basic Keelboat Sailing through ASA 114 Multihull Cruising Fundamentals, and also offering Docking Endorsement
- Corporate Team Building – Call us and we’ll put together a team building event for your group.
St. Augustine Sailing is in Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor at the foot of the Vilano bridge on A1A. Both river and offshore sailing are available!
For Directions to our office and fleet, please choose ‘Contact Us’ from the Menu above.