For the best sailing in the St. Augustine area, you’ve come to the right place…
St.Augustine’s Nights of Lights was voted by National Geographic as one of
the ten best holiday lighting displays in the world!
Join us as we sail to the bay front to view this splendor from the water…
November 19th through January 31st
Wednesday and Sunday evenings
5:30 to 7pm
(Gratuity not included)
We’ll have a bottle of wine to share, but you must pre-reserve your spot onboard!
- Captained Charters – for two hours or more on your private charter – experience nature and wildlife under a gentle sail…
- Bareboat Charters – rent one of our sailboats if you are an experienced skipper
- Small Boat Sailing Club – be a member on our Hunter 216 and book your own sailing times
- SailTime membership sailing – join our fractional sailing program and sail one of our boats – the SMART way to sail! See our fleet HERE
- ASA Sailing School – learn to sail or increase your skills. From ASA 101 Basic Keelboat Sailing through ASA 114 Multihull Cruising Fundamentals, and also offering Docking Endorsement. *** NEW! ASA 117 Basic Celestial Navigation Endorsement, November 12 & 13, info HERE
- Corporate Team Building – Call us and we’ll put together a team building event for your group.
What our customers say…
I was a student with you for 101/103. I got a lot out of the course … and have been teaching my son some skills… Thanks for the great instruction! ~ Chris C.
Kim and I want to thank you for making us feel welcomed and part of the SailTime family… Learning to sail just made us want to be on the water even more. Having dolphins swim with us was one highlight we will never forget! Mark S.
On behalf of everyone at Wish of a Lifetime, we would like to thank you for your generous contribution… toward a sailing experience for Paul H’s Wish. Wish of a Lifetime, with the support of community members such as you, will make seniors’ lifelong dreams come true. ~ J. Bloom, Founder
Arranged the sailing experience for a client and was very impressed with the friendliness and excellent customer service that was provided through out the arrangement. I was told that the experience exceeded their expectations. I would highly recommend booking an experience with them! Should we have another client travelling to this location for a sailing experience, I will definitely be using them again! Thank you for everything Carol Ellis and the rest of the crew at St. Augustine Sailing Enterprises! ~ Brittany, Trip Advisor review
For Directions to our office and fleet, please choose ‘Contact Us’ from the Menu above.
St. Augustine Sailing Enterprises, Inc.
in Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor
3076 Harbor Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32084