For the best sailing in the St. Augustine area, you’ve come to the right place…
Save $100 a day on your Bareboat Catamaran Charter!
Catamaran Rental Info
Call 904-829-0648 for availability
Spring Special: Intro to Sail! Discover the fun! Our Captain will take you out on the river for about 90 minutes aboard one of our Hunter 216s. You will get to ‘shake out the sail’ and ‘man the tiller’ … no instruction, just fun! One or two people in your group? $95 per person – three or four in the group? $75 per person. Reserve your sail with just a phone call 904-829-0648 Gift certificates available.
- Captained Charters – for two hours or more on your private charter – experience nature and wildlife under a gentle sail…
- Bareboat Charters – rent one of our sailboats if you are an experienced skipper
- Small Boat Sailing Club – be a member on our Hunter 216 and book your own sailing times
- SailTime membership sailing – join our fractional sailing program and sail one of our new Hunter, Beneteau, and Gemini sailboats from 35 to 42 feet
- ASA Sailing School – learn to sail or increase your skills. From ASA 101 Basic Keelboat Sailing through ASA 114 Multihull Cruising Fundamentals, and also offering Docking Endorsement
- Corporate Team Building – Call us and we’ll put together a team building event for your group.
St. Augustine Sailing is in Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor at the foot of the Vilano bridge on A1A. Both river and offshore sailing are available!
For Directions to our office and fleet, please choose ‘Contact Us’ from the Menu above.