Thirsty Thursday Sailing
Thursday’s never looked so good here at St Augustine Sailing!
Get started on your weekend plans early by joining us aboard our Luxury Sailing Yachts. Sip and savor from a selection of wine, cheese, crackers, and fruit during our 2 hour Thirsty Thursday sails.
We invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful view and wildlife as we slip away from the dock and sail down the Tolomato River. Make sure to look for dolphins as we approach Porpoise Point as we often see a lot of wildlife in this area. As we continue our sail down the Matanzas River toward historic St Augustine Bay Front you will get to see from the water’s point of view the following historic sites:
- Historic St Augustine Bay Front
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Mission Nobre de Dios ( The Big Cross)
- Bridge of Lions
- St Augustine Lighthouse
- Unless otherwise indicated, each sail is 2 hours in duration.
- Each vessel has a capacity of 6 guests not including the captain and crew.
- Please dress for the forecasted weather, however, for those chilly nights we do offer blankets in the office for purchase.
- Your assigned captain will meet you at the office and walk you to the vessel.
- We do request you arrive about 10 minutes early in order to check-in and get the little ones fitted for life jackets. Please note, the sailing charters are booked 15 minutes apart. This provides the captain time to dock, unload the previous guests, and return to the office to assist your party.
- Payment at the time of booking is required.
- After booking, an email will be sent with detailed information about our location and the check-in process.
- Our office is located within Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor & Marina at 3076 Harbor Drive. As you enter the marina, continue to drive straight past the security guard building and we are the 5th structure on the right facing the water.
- The marina has plenty of free parking near our office and docks.
Share your photos from your Thirsty Thursday sailing charter with us! You can either email them, post to your Facebook / Instragram account and tag us @StAugustineSailing or Hashtag #ThirstyThursdaySAS