This Hunter 340 is a fiberglass masthead sloop with a tall, fractional rig, spade rudder, and bolt on lead keel She is a TURN KEY affordable coastal cruiser in really good shape. A sloop that is fun to sail, comfortable and roomy enough for several friends and family, equipped with a galley, head and shower. She is a fiberglass masthead sloop with a tall, fractional rig, she features a spade rudder and a bolted-on lead keel.
The cockpit is large with the instrument console and folding table to the comfort of everyone while enjoying a sail or at the dock. There are two seats mounted on the stern rail, perfect shots to sit while underway to feel the wind and get the best views. The helmsman seat is hinged, making it possible to walk through the reverse transom to the integrated swim platform with its freshwater shower.
The integrated arch accommodates the traveler so makes for a more comfortable ride for all crew and guests. The boat has plenty of cleats for docking, a bow pulpit, stern rail with two seats, double lifelines with gates, two dorade vents, hatches, and inboard jib track with cars, boom van, roller furling jib, in-mast furling main, and stainless handrails.
The salon has a 6′ 4″ headroom. There is space at the salon area for up to eight. The dinning table has been removed to create a more open space feel. The galley with a two-burner stove, oven, two basin sink, refrigerator and freezer. The fresh water tank will carry 75 gallons.
Light and ventilation are plentiful via ports that open and multiple hatches. She has two cabins and three hanging lockers, v-berth and aft berth, and if additional sleeping area is needed the salon will make into a sleeping area as well. The head is designed with a large shower.
- Bimini – 2018 (currently needs a new zipper)
- The in-mast furling Doyle main sail (a popular option) was replaced in 2020.
- Precision Head Sail – 2020
- Standing Rigging – 2020
- Running Rigging – 2020
- Raymarine Radar – 2021
- Raymarine Autopilot – 2021
- Raymarine Instruments – 2021
- Reinforced bulkhead and mast compression post in 2021
- Bottom Paint – 2021
- Macerator replaced – 2021
- Steering Joints replaced – 2021
- Cushion Interior Salon – 2021
- Lewmar Windlass – 2022
- Hot Water Heater – 2022
- Yanmar service every 135 – 150 hours from First Mate Yacht Services during ownership of current seller.
- Repaired crazing at the coaming and re-gel coated – 2021
Additional items to go with the vessel but not on the vessel:
- Portside port light
- Remote anchor relay
- VHF Radio
There are no reviews yet.