TURN KEY – READY TO GO SAILING NOW!!
This 2006 Beneteau 423 is a 2 cabin version and is in TURN KEY condition. She has been professionally maintained most of her life and comes with extensive documentation of the superb maintenance and upgrades. She is a proven cruiser as the current owner purchased her last year and spent the sailing season cruising the Bahamas. With the generator, bow thruster, solar panels, AIS, inverter, new sails, new running rigging, one electric winch, not to mention upgraded electronics… this is one you do not want to miss!
She has been hauled out for hurricane season, and as of the time of this listing, she has been on the hard for just 1 week. Her bottom was last done in 2019.
SLOTH is finished in Douka (mahogany family) with a cherry finish throughout. All interior spaces are heated and cooled by (2) Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning units and there is good ventilation with opening hatches and portlights in each cabin and throughout the salon. Three fixed skylights above the salon add an enormous amount of natural light to the salon, but can be closed off via sliding shades.
The main salon provides ample seating for entertaining guests with a love seat opposite the wrap around dinette, as well as a small island seat center line. The dinette is convertible allowing you to sleep a total of 6 guests comfortably. Just aft of the love seat is the forward facing nav station with contoured seat.
The spacious main salon features:
- Ultra leather upholstery U-shaped dinette to starboard
- Expandable table with leaf, converts into double berth with filler cushion
- Center line Island settee for dining
- Settee to port for lounging
- Nav station is to port and has chart table with storage and contoured seating
The L-shaped galley is to starboard and provides plentiful countertop and work space. A stainless bar in front of the stove and the companionway stairs provide support while cooking at sea.
The large galley features:
- Corian countertops
- 3 Burner Force LPG stove with oven
- Top load freezer and Front load refrigerator (2021 refrigeration unit)
- Double stainless steel sink
- Built-in storage for pots and pans in counter
- Storage cabinets above and below counter
- Fold away hidden trash can
The master stateroom forward has an island queen berth with plentiful storage via hanging lockers and large drawers. The ensuite head has hot and cold water at sink and in shower, as well as an electric head.
Master Cabin Features
- Innerspring memory foam mattress (9/2020)
- Dressing seats port and starboard
- Storage locker port side
- Drawers and storage locker under berth
- Hanging locker port side
- Headroom 6′ 1″
- 2 x Hatches with shades
- Ensuite features electric freshwater head with separate shower stall, vanity with mirror and medicine cabinet, fold down shower seat
Aft Cabin is large with a private entry door to the aft day head to port with hot and cold water at shower and sink.
- Extra large double berth
- Hanging locker storage cabinet to port with dressing seat
- 2 x Opening ports
- 1 Hatch
- Private access to head (can lock access to salon)
- Vanity with mirror and medicine cabinet
- Combination faucet and handheld shower with hose and support
- Electric fresh water head