Come Bond With Us!
Prefer your adventures “Shaken Not Stirred”? Join James Bond, Daniel Craig impersonator, Tuxedo Tuesday Sailing Charter aboard our luxury sailing catamaran while the debonair 007 serves up Vesper Martinis.
Mingle with James Bond and other guests while you sit back and enjoy your adventure sailing charter through the waters of historic St Augustine. Take photos or videos with James Bond during the sailing charter and be the envy of all your friends.
- Unless otherwise indicated, each sail is 1 hour and 45 minutes in duration.
- Each vessel has a capacity of 6 guests not including the captain and crew.
- You are welcome to bring anything you want to eat or drink aboard. We do, however, request no red wine since if it spills it will stain the gel coat surface on the vessel. We appreciate your cooperation!
- Please dress for the forecasted weather, however for those chilly nights we do offer blankets that are kept aboard the vessel.
- Your assigned captain will meet you at the office and walk you to the vessel.
- We do request you arrive about 10 minutes early in order to check in and get the little ones fitted for life jackets. Please note, the sailing charters are booked 15 minutes apart. This provides the captain time to dock, unload the previous guests, and return to the office to assist your party.
- Payment at time of booking is required.
- After booking, an email will be sent with detailed information about our location and the check-in process.
- Our office is located within Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor & Marina at 3076 Harbor Drive. As you enter the marina, continue to drive straight past the security guard building and we are the 5th structure on the right facing the water.
- The marina has plenty of free parking near our office and docks.
- If you wish to have dinner before or after your sail there are two restaurants on property – Kingfish Grill and Vinny’s Pizza.
Tuxedo Tuesday Photo Gallery
Share your photos from the your Tuxedo Tuesday sailing charter with us! You can either email them, post to your Facebook / Instragram accounts and tag us at @StAugustineSailing or Hashtag #TuxedoTuesday.