Bring your personal gear and get out on the water! Just 30 miles south of the Jacksonville area, we have fabulous sailing on both the ICW and out the inlet for coastal cruising. A favorite destination for a long weekend is Cumberland Island, Georgia – see www.cumberlandisland.com St. Mary’s, Savannah, Hilton Head, and Charleston … they all await you!
Our Hunter 216s are available for river day-sailing during daylight hours on our local waters. Note that these models have main and furled jib attached. The skipper should be familiar with – and able to troubleshoot- a small outboard. The skipper then returns the boat in a condition ready for the next renter by flaking sails and stowing properly, cleaning off the boat, etc. The Hunter 216s are not available for offshore rental – they are strictly for river sailing only. The skipper must have ASA 101, Basic Keelboat Sailing, or equivalent experience to rent the 216s. The maximum number of passengers is five (including the skipper).
Our licensed Captains are available for hire to familiarize you with local waters. The first time a sailor bareboats with us there is a mandatory Captain’s Checkout of at least one hour at $75 per hour. There are no exceptions. *It is the Captain’s call whether or not the charterer can handle the boat in our waters.
- Pets are not permitted on the boats
- Every passenger onboard must stop in the office and sign a waiver prior to the rental.
- No self-tanning lotion on our boats, please! It will stain the white fiberglass orange and will be considered damage to the boat.
- Everyone in the chartering group must wear non-marking soled shoes. The skipper is responsible for the condition of the boat when turned in, and may incur an additional cleaning fee.
- Be aware that you will be expected to stow the boat as you found it – canvas, lines, cleat hitches, etc., and rinse it off before turning back into the office. There is a late charge for tardiness, so plan your sail to return in time to stow the boat.
- Please… do not attempt to rent a boat you cannot handle! As the skipper; you are responsible for the boat and every passenger onboard.
|Bareboat Charter Rental Rates – Monohulls|
|up to 24′||Jeanneau 349||Jeanneau 440||Lagoon 38|
|1/2 Day (4 hrs)||$175||$625||$1,095||$1,095|
|1 Day (8 hrs)||$275||$995||$1,695||$1,695|
|1 Day / overnight||NA||$1,395||$2,095||$2,095|
|2 Days / 1 overnight||NA||$2,295||$3,775||$3,775|
|3 Days / 2 overnight||NA||$3,595||$5,825||$5,825|
|Cleaning Fee – 1 day||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Cleaning Fee – 2 day||NA||$300||$300||$300|
|Plus 6.5% sales tax, fuel. First time bareboat rental per vessel has a mandatory minimum 1-hour Captain’s Checkout fee of $75 p/hr. The larger mono-hulls and catamarans requires a minimum 2-hour Captain’s Checkout. Skipper’s resume must be received prior to the sail. *It is the Captain’s call whether or not the charterer can handle the boat on our waters without further instruction.|
CANCELLATION POLICY ~Sailors, please note once you book a charter:
* If you cancel in week 2 before the charter, 50% will be charged.
* If you cancel within 1 week of the charter date, 100% will be charged.
* There is a $100 rescheduling fee. This does not apply in the case of dangerous weather.
Weather forecast for St. Augustine, Florida