Bareboat Sailing Charters
Bring your personal gear and get out on the water! Just 30 miles south of the Jacksonville area, we have fabulous sailing on both the ICW and out the inlet for coastal cruising. A favorite destination for a long weekend is Cumberland Island, Georgia – see www.cumberlandisland.com . St. Mary’s, Savannah, Hilton Head and Charleston … they all await you!
Our licensed Captains are available for hire to familiarize you with local waters. The first time a sailor bareboats with us there is a mandatory Captain’s Checkout of at least one hour at $75 per hour. There are no exceptions. *It is the Captain’s call whether or not the charterer can handle the boat in our waters.
- Pets are not permitted on the boats… please make other arrangements.
- Every passenger onboard must stop in the office and sign a waiver prior to the rental.
- No self-tanning lotion on our boats, please! It will stain the white fiberglass orange and will be considered damage to the boat.
- Everyone in the chartering group must wear non-marking soled shoes. The skipper is responsible for the condition of the boat when turned in, and may incur an additional cleaning fee.
- Be aware that you will be expected to stow the boat as you found it – canvas, lines, cleat hitches, etc., and rinse it off before turning back in to the office. There is a late charge for tardiness, so plan your sail to return in time to stow the boat.
- Please… do not attempt to rent a boat you cannot handle! As skipper you are responsible for the boat and every passenger onboard.
Bareboat charter requirements 2012
Bareboat charter agreement 2012
|Bareboat Charter Rental Rates|
|2010 Hunter 216||2018 Jeanneau 349||2009 Hunter 36||2004 Hunter 45c|
|1/2 Day (4 hrs)||$175||$495||$495||$595|
|1 Day (8 hrs)||$275||$695||$695||$995|
|1 Day / overnight||NA||$995||$995||$1,295|
|2 Days / 1 overnight||NA||$1,590||$1,590||$2,020|
|3 Days / 2 overnight||NA||$2,485||$2,485||$3,015|
|Cleaning Fee – 1 day||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Cleaning Fee – 2 day||NA||$300||$300||$300|
|Plus 6.5% sales tax, fuel and mandatory first time minimum 1-hour Captain’s Checkout fee of $75 p/hr. The Hunter 45 requires a minimum 2-hour Captain’s Checkout. Skipper’s resume must be received prior to the sail. *It is the Captain’s call whether or not the charterer can handle the boat on our waters without further instruction.|
|PLEASE READ !
CANCELLATION POLICY ~ Sailors please note once you book a charter:
* If you cancel in week 2 before the charter, 50% will be charged.
* If you cancel within 1 week of the charter date, 100% will be charged.
* There is a $100 rescheduling fee. This does not apply in the case of dangerous weather.
Weather forecast for St. Augustine, Florida