Bareboat Sailing Charters
Bring your personal gear and get out on the water! Just 30 miles south of the Jacksonville area, we have fabulous sailing on both the ICW and out the inlet for coastal cruising. A favorite destination from St. Augustine is Cumberland Island, Georgia – see www.cumberlandisland.com . St. Mary’s, Savannah, Charleston – they all await you!
The Hunter 33 or 36 can be booked by experienced sailors for muliple-day charters ~ simply call us for more info at 904-829-0648. Provisions and linens are not included with bareboat charter pricing. Offer subject to boats being available. 24-hour advance confirmation required.
Our licensed Captains are available for hire to familiarize you with local waters. The first time a sailor bareboats with us there is a mandatory Captain’s Checkout of at least one hour at $75 per hour.
- The Hunter 216s are not available for offshore rental – they are strictly for river sailing only.
- Pets are not permitted on the boats… please make other arrangements.
- The maximum number of passengers on the Hunter 216 is five including the skipper.
- The maximum number of passengers on the Hunter 33 or 36 is eight including the skipper.
- Every passenger onboard must stop in the office and sign a waiver prior to the rental.
- No self-tanning lotion on our boats, please! It will stain the white fiberglass orange and will be considered damage to the boat.
- Everyone in the chartering group must wear non-marking soled shoes. The skipper will be expected to scrub all black streaks from his/her guests off the boat or incur an additional cleaning fee.
- Please… do not attempt to rent a boat you cannot handle! As skipper you are responsible for the boat and every passenger onboard.
Bareboat charter requirements 2012
Bareboat charter agreement 2012
|Bareboat Charter Rental Rates|
|Daysail 9-5||2 Days||3 Days||Each Add’l Day|
|Hunter 216 only
Half-Day Rate: $175
9-1 or 1-5
|Hunter 33||$475||$800 + $100 turnaround fee + fuel||$1025 + $200 turnaround fee + fuel||$325|
|Hunter 36||$575||$1075 + $100 turnaround fee + fuel||$1575 + $300 turnaround fee + fuel||$500|
|$875||$1650 + $100 turnaround fee + fuel||$2425 + $300 turnaround fee + fuel||$775|
|Plus 6% state tax and mandatory first time 1-hour Captain’s Checkout fee of $75 p/hr. The Manta 42 requires a 2-hour Captain’s Checkout. Skipper’s resume must be received prior to the sail.|
|CANCELLATION POLICY ~ Sailors please note once you book a charter:
* If you cancel more than 4 weeks in advance of the charter date, 100% is refundable. 2-4 weeks, 50%.
* If you cancel within 2 weeks of the charter date, there is no refund; you will be liable for the full amount.
|* There is a $100 rescheduling fee. This does not apply in the case of dangerous weather.
Weather forecast for St. Augustine, Florida
2006 Manta 42, Blue Bayou – tri-cabin model, two heads, spacious layout. Available for membership, Captained Charters and Bareboat Rental. Call 904-829-0648 for more info.
2005 Hunter 33, Victory
This is a comfortable two-cabin model which has been one of Hunter’s most popular. Easy to handle yet comfortable for a trip!
In-mast furling main, roller furling jib. Stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator.
See the specs, read the brochure at http://www.marlow-hunter.com/export/Brochures/33_2004_2012.pdf
2010 Hunter 216 Daysailer
Available for Bareboat Rental
LOA 21′ 6″
Beam 7′ 11″
Draft Board Down 3’6″
Sail area 252 sq ft
Forward stowage but No berth
Main with reef